POLISH HERITAGE SOCIETY OF ROCHESTER
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING, JANUARY 26, 2018
SKALNY WELCOME CENTER, ST. JOHN FISHER COLLEGE
SOCIAL HOUR: 6:30 PM – 7:15 PM
1. WELCOME AND INTRODUCTION OF BOARD MEMBERS (DAVID)
2. MAJOR EVENTS OF 2017: PLANS FOR 2018
a. Kathy Urbanic reviewed events from 2017 and major events planned for 2018.
3. KRAKOW SISTER CITY PROJECT; MIKE LEACH AND JORDAN MAJORS
a. Michael Leach reviewed Sister Cities Students Abroad Project and introduced Jordan Majors who’s recent trip to Poland was sponsored in part by PHSR and Krakow-Rochester Sister Cities
b. Jordan gave very nice presentation on his summer in Poland
4. FINANCIAL REVIEW (KRYS)
a. In Treasurer Krys Lizak’s absence board member Frank Lapinski gave overview of financials.
5. ELECTION OF BOARD MEMBERS WHOSE TERM IS UP FOR RENEWAL
a. David held vote to renew the board terms of current members Frank Lapinski and Michael Leach
b. Membership approved both by show of hands
6. COMMENTS FROM THE MEMBERSHIP
a. Gary Gocek recommended that photos from events and membership
meeting minutes be posted on the PHSR web site.
7. KEYNOTE SPEAKER; DR. RANDALL STONE, “PUTIN, POLAND AND TRUMP
8. MEETING CONCLUSION
a. Meeting closed at 8:30pm